This is a 2 layer cotton face mask. It is reusable and machine washable. This is NOT a medical mask, and NOT intended as an impermeable barrier against COVID-19. We are making these masks and selling at our cost (materials plus labour) because we want as many people as possible to have access to masks. As of April 24th, we have donated over 1250 masks to our community, for vulnerable people and those that are working to provide them with essential services. We will continue to update you on our ongoing charity efforts though our blog and Instagram.
DELIVERY - After over 8 weeks of daily porch deliveries, we have decided to give our volunteer drivers a break -- we are no longer offering porch delivery. All mask orders will be available for pick up at 45 Prince Street, Oshawa L1G4C9 or via Canada Post delivery for $12. We are open from 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday. During this time, we will be closed on weekends.
When you receive an email that your order is fulfilled, that means it is ready for pick up. If you haven't heard from us by 1pm the next business day, please check your junk mail, or give us a call at 905-240-6100.
Canada Post delays - Please note that if you select Mask Shipping ($12), current Canada Post delivery times seem to be around 1 week. All delivery services are facing the same delays, so please understand that this is out of our control. We will ship your masks within 1 business day.
- Pack of three adult face masks
- Black 100% cotton jersey, fabric knitted in Canada.
- Double layer of fabric, with ability to inset a filter between the layers on the inside
- Sueded fabric for a super soft feel (this is the same fabric as our t-shirts)
- 100% cotton twill tape 0.25" wide ties.
- We do our best to ensure your masks are made in the cleanest way possible at our facility.
- All masks are washed with scent-free detergent & bleach.
- After washing, they are placed in a sterilized box by a person wearing a mask with clean hands.
- The masks are then ironed and steamed at high temperature (>150 deg Celsius) with our industrial high pressure & temperature steam iron.
- The masks are then placed in another sterilized box.
- Once an order is received, the masks are picked from the sterilized box, and steamed again and immediately packaged.
- Although we have done everything possible to ensure these mask are clean, please iron at high temperature before use for your own safety.
If you would like to make a donation to our charitable face mask work, please consider selecting the DONATE Non-Medical Face Masks product. Thank you for your support!